Blog ini menyediakan materi dan tips untuk belajar bahasa Inggris secara efektif dan menyenangkan.

...

How Learning English Changed My Life (My English Learning Journey Series #6)

 How learning English changed my life
(My English Learning Journey Series #6)


Learning English has become a part of my daily activity now. I read news, articles, books, and even comics in English. I also watch YouTube videos and TV series without Indonesian subtitles. I am still using English subtitles.

Learning English has changed many aspects of my life. Although it hasn't directly impacted my career, it has significantly improved my personal life. 

I feel there is no longer a barrier to accessing content from the world because almost everything is available in English. 

Knowing English has also made me appear smarter because many people see English as an unfamiliar or even alien language. Even though it's possible to learn English almost anywhere, only a small group of people are willing to dedicate themselves to learning it.

I am not saying that I am an English expert now, but after some time, incorporating English into my daily life become more enjoyable. I can read, listen, watch, and write whatever I want in English. I'm still working on my writing skills, but I am in progress.

I have expanded my knowledge and made friends from other countries. I understand the jokes and cultural references, which is fascinating to me.

Back To Top type='text/javascript'/>