Blog ini menyediakan materi dan tips untuk belajar bahasa Inggris secara efektif dan menyenangkan.

...

My Favorite Method for Learning New Vocabulary (My English Learning Journey Series #3)

My Favorite Method for Learning New Vocabulary 

This is My English Learning Journey Series #3.

Learning a new language means we need to remember the words from our target language. There are a lot of methods for learning a new word. You can find it on the Internet. 

I have tried many of them such as shadowing, making flashcards, mnemonics, the gold list method, etc. These have helped me to increase my vocabulary. I don't have any favorite method because I like to use different approaches to my learning. This will also help me to enrich my way to learn something.

I decided to focus on using new vocabulary as much as possible. I believe when we use it frequently, it becomes easier and more automatic. 


Rather than adding more complex vocabulary to my brain, I prefer to find a way to use it. Writing an article like this is more efficient because I can add new words and actually use them in a sentence. I got the idea and applied it not only to remember it. Use it or lose it.

Since I didn't try to focus on one word, I did not have time to remember it. I usually try to figure it out by guessing and understanding it through the context. When I found the hard to understand, I skipped it and moved on to grasping the big idea of the entire text.

But I am not suggesting people use this technique because we have different goals. I don't have any plans to take the test in a short time. So, I am a little bit slow and enjoy the process. 

Learning a new language is a challenge. I have my own method right now and based on my experiences. Maybe this is just fine for me but not for all the readers.


Back To Top type='text/javascript'/>