Blog ini menyediakan materi dan tips untuk belajar bahasa Inggris secara efektif dan menyenangkan.

...

Stay away from negative people !


motivasi belajar bahasa inggris, motivation learn english, motivation quotes, motivation, negative people,
source image : VK


Stay away from negative people.
They have a problem for every solution.

The negative people will easy to speak and give some negative opinion too.

They always make you in a trouble because their also in trouble too.

The negative mind will affect your mind too.

You will make you exhausted because that can absorb your positive energy.

If you surrounded with negative person, they will decrease you credibility.

The successfull people is not a negative person. 

I want to be a successfull people so I do not spend my time with negative thinking.

I need to train my mind to think positive in every situation.

Back To Top type='text/javascript'/>