Blog ini menyediakan materi dan tips untuk belajar bahasa Inggris secara efektif dan menyenangkan.

...

The Reason to Grateful Today

The Reason to Grateful


Good morning world, I’m grateful for my health, my sleeping, and my life. In the beginning, I checked my Adsense account and grateful for the earn is back.
I never know why I got a low money for 2 days ago. The cost per click ads just $0,01 or Rp130. But this morning the cost increased to $0,03. So, I’m grateful for it.

Then I check my blogger traffic view. This blog makes a good progress, the visitor increases. So I keep my spirit to write this. I know, the majority visitor comes from facebook and it’s mean this blog have not organic traffic.

I hope I can get more visitor for google at least next 3 months.

As always, I looking for the interesting topic to start reading.

 I’m curious about the Adsense so I google the keyword “How many Adsense ads per page?

For a long time, I know we have a limit to add Google Adsense ads but now I got a good news.

Google has removed the policy limiting Adsense ads to three ads per page. Google say

We’re always fine-tuning our policies to make sure they reflect the current environment. In one recent change, we stopped limiting the number of Adsense ads that could appear on a page and instead now look at the overall balance of content and ads on a page. We think this better takes into account experiences like infinite scrolling and in-stream video. As always, we encourage publishers to keep the user experience in mind and require they have more original content than ads on the page.

I’m grateful to heard it. This mean opens the opportunity to make more money.

If I want to get it, I should pay it with making an original content and consistent write blog.

First, I think this could be a great idea and the reason why I should fill my blog with the article. But this is not a simple mission.

Why ?

Because I should make a good article every time and with a long post. If not the people will hate my blog because of the many ads on that.

So my goal, I should make an article at least 600 words.

Not only in Bahasa but in English too.

This is my challenge !

The second, how I find my idea to write?

This is my homework ! Sometimes find the idea is simple but another day is difficult. So, I have a plan to write a notebook to write everything. I do this at least 3 months before I get the visitor from google.

Why?

Because if I have an organic search, I can find the idea from it. For now, I work hard to find it by myself, trial and error. The competition is not easy !

Third, promotion the content and build my brand !

I’m not famous so nobody knows me. So, the only thing I should do is make something different. It’s easy to imitate something but people will ignore you.
For me, the best way to solve this is share on social media. I know maybe it’s not easy and my blog becomes famous immediately. This takes a time too.

I hope, I can make something addicted on my blog so people always curious about content that I make.

I think this is the first lesson how I make my own business from the internet.
Yeah, I said this is a business. I sell my idea on my blog.

Conclusion

This is maybe the good news with not limiting Google Adsense ads on the blog but at the same time, this means I should work hard to make this come to me. Make a content, to continue with idea and promotion is part of this process to make this money work for me. I’m working on my blog, and money work for me not working for money first.

So, I hope can make a good article and get more visitor to my blog.

But I'm grateful for today !


Have a nice day !
Back To Top type='text/javascript'/>