Blog ini menyediakan materi dan tips untuk belajar bahasa Inggris secara efektif dan menyenangkan.

...

Remember to smile, don’t worry about the past.

Remember !

Remember to smile, don’t worry about the past.

There’s always a reason to smile.

Change negative thinking to positive and make feeling happy.

I am finishing but still not clear but I enjoy my work.

Let it out of my mind and see a million a possibility to reach.

I have many choices and don’t care about the future, just make this time worth.

No matter what this can change my future, this time must be the best experience of my life.

It’s time to study the time and music can be rhythm and lead me toward the biggest dream.

I ignore something if that doesn't make me happy anymore.

It’s killing me not but I arise with new power and new purpose to stay with the path my destiny.

Love the rain because that gives me the inspiration to stand after the chaos of my time.

But I know, I shouldn’t think too much about this temptation, look at a new picture, a new map of my future and there have many ways to lead me to get a success.

I believe tomorrow still have a big thing and that’s can surprising me.
So I can wait for a long time but time is set, just prepare myself for that time.

my english diary, diary belajar bahasa Inggris, motivation learn english,smile
Sumber : http://freedesignfile.com/



Starting by now.

Hello, tomorrow !


December, 13th 2015





Back To Top type='text/javascript'/>